Letter to Advertisers – April 10, 2012
Welcome to the East Palo Alto Information magazine resource guide. It is the first publication of its kind in East Palo Alto in the last decade. The last resource guide published in the city by EPA CAN DO in the nineties served as a reference guide for many years.
The magazine will provide information on all the resources, public and private that exist for the benefit of residents and those that come to the community to visit or work.
- Document the “form” that the community of East Palo Alto is in at this moment in time.
- Acknowledge and advertise the initiatives that illustrate that East Palo Alto as a community is still in rapid “formation”.
- “Inform” readers of the history of the various public agencies as well as current information on the existing agencies both private and public.
The resource guide will be distributed freely to the 7000 households in the community as well as to the approximately 600 public and private agencies with a local address. With such distribution, the magazine will be accessed by the thousands of visitors that visit the community annually, and with its accessibility on line, East Palo Alto Information will be consulted by the thousands that may have an interest in East Palo Alto, as a former city of residence or as a potential city to live as well as invest in.
We hope you find the magazine of interest as a venue for the advertising of your services or products.
Meda O. Okelo, Publisher
For advertising information please contact: East Palo Alto Information-Advertising at 650-323-4477.
Magazine Ad Rates
|Name||Size (in inches)||Price|
|Trim Size||8 x 10.875||$3000|
|Full page, no bleed||7.25 x 10||$3000|
|2/3 Vertical||4.486 x 10||$2250|
|1/2 Island||4.486 x 7.15||$1750|
|1/2 Horizontal||7.25 x 4.75||$1750|
|1/3 Vertical||2.162 x 10||$1500|
|1/3 Square||4.625 x 4.75||$1500|
|1/6 Square||2.162 x 4.75||$750|
Special position: 15% above the indicated costs.
Provided on a first come first served basis.
Acceptable file types
High Resolution (300dpi) PDF or JPEG files
Need help developing an appropriate ad, please contact Dan Ingerman at Wemorph, Inc:
650-485-2505 – firstname.lastname@example.org – Fax: 650-485-2508.
Ad Closing Dates
Space: November 10
Materials: November 17
Frequency, once a year in December
- Adult residents of the City of East Palo Alto
- Non resident workers within East Palo Alto
- Businesses, successful business owners and their staff
- Non Profits, successful executives and their staff
- Average age of residents: 28.1
- Population: 28,155 (2010) 29506 (2000)
- Median Income $45,006 (2000)
- Number of Households: 6,940 (2010)
10000 single distribution
96,000 multiple visits